PUTTING ME IN A BOX
I am one part problem solver, one part entrepreneur and one part designer, with a dash of trouble maker. I believe that every situation presents different problems, every problem demands a solution, and every solution can be pushed one step further. I love good challenges and enjoy working with others to take them on.
I started a conference called Better World by Design and was selected as a TED Fellow. Since then I have lead creative teams in New York agencies and built product teams in Silicon Valley. I've just started Giant Shoulders, a collective of collaborators who come together to help businesses and leaders solve problems and go further.
Things I enjoy Doing (and AM pretty good at)
The THINGS THAT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHt
1. Discovering new ideas worth spreading on TED
2. Finding the ever shorter way from point A to point B
3. Playing out various survival tactics in extreme post apocalyptic scenarios
4. Finding the ever growing need to get lost in Wikipedia articles
5. Redesign products (in my mind) to make them better
6. My kittens