PUTTING ME IN A BOX
I am one part problem solver, one part entrepreneur and one part designer, with a dash of trouble maker.
I believe that every situation presents different problems, every problem demands a solution, and every solution can be pushed one step further. I love good challenges and enjoy working with others to take them on.
As the famous African proverb goes, 'If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.' In the same way, I rather focus on the multiplicity of efforts than the singularity of my own effort.
I just moved back to Providence after being in Silicon Valley and New York City, and is currently working on a consulting collective that will be launching soon.
Things I enjoy Doing (and AM pretty good at)
The THINGS THAT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHt
1. Discovering new ideas worth spreading on TED
2. Finding the ever shorter way from point A to point B
3. Playing out various survival tactics in extreme post apocalyptic scenarios
4. Finding the ever growing need to get lost in Wikipedia articles
5. Redesign products (in my mind) to make them better
6. My kittens