PUTTING ME IN A BOX
The simplest way to describe me is a combination of a problem solver, entrepreneur and designer.
I believe that every situation presents different problems, every problem demands a solution, and every solution can be pushed one step further. I love good challenges and enjoy working with others to take them on.
As the famous African proverb goes, 'If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.' In the same way, I rather focus on the multiplicity of efforts than the singularity of my own effort.
Things I enjoy Doing (and pretty good at)
The THINGS THAT KEEPS ME UP AT NIGHt
1. Watching and discovering new ideas that are worth spreading on TED
2. Finding the ever shorter way from point A to point B
3. Playing out various survival tactics in extreme post apocalyptic scenarios
4. Finding the ever growing need to get lost in Wikipedia articles
5. Redesign products (in my mind) to make them better
6. My kittens